Gatton Earthmovers provides earthmoving and civil works services in the Lockyer Valley and anywhere within southern Queensland and northern New South Wales.
Lockyer Designs were the project managers for the “Blue Grass Estate” development, a new rural residential subdivision, at Adare. Gatton Earthmovers were the principal contractors on the project and completed works involving earthworks, civil works, installation of water reticulation and coordination of electrical and communications installation in a safe and timely manner.
Gatton Earthmovers' employees were competent in all aspects of the works undertaken. Personnel on site provided helpful assistance during the works. They were friendly, easy to work with and communicated well to solve any issues that may have risen on the project.
Gatton Earthmovers are a company that offers good value for money with works undertaken in a competent, safe and efficient manner.
- Tony McDonald, Contract Superintendent, Lockyer Designs
We are resourced and able to undertake civil projects valued up to $5 million, and often work in partnership with larger contractors for higher value, more complex projects.
Our services include:
- Road construction (sealed and unsealed)
- Road maintenance/resurfacing
- Concrete construction
- Bulk earth works
- Culvert and drainage system construction and maintenance
- Trenching and pipe laying
- Dam construction and maintenance
- Erosion repair and sediment control
- Land rehabilitation
- Contour bank construction
- Fire break construction and maintenance
- Fence line cleaning
- Laser levelling and final trim
- Building site preparation
- General land clearing
Our machinery fleet includes:
- John Deere 672GP Grader (with UTS Trimble System)
- John Deere 770CH Grader
- Excavators – 24 tonne, 14 tonne and 5 tonne with attachments
- D7 Track dozers x 2
- D6M Track dozer
- End Loaders
- Rollers – pad foot, smooth drum
- Skid Steer loader and attachments
- Water truck (13,000 Lt)
- Side Tipping Trailer & Prime Mover
- Truck Tandem Tipper
- Tri Axle Float & Prime Mover
- Posi Track (with a variety of buckets including mini grader, broom, compaction wheel)
We are skilled in working in difficult terrain, areas with limited space and navigating complex worksites with many different activities occurring simultaneously.
From constructing foundation pads for building sites to major earthworks and road construction, we have successfully completed works on civil projects across a variety of sectors for the past 30 years.
Our number one promise to you is straightforward communication. We deliver this through:
- Offering every client personal service by our managing director.
- Explaining every aspect of your job before we begin.
- Keeping you up-to-date throughout your project.
- Providing quotes that are competitive and comprehensive
At Gatton Earthmovers we see ourselves as partners in your project, and will collaborate with you, your other contractors and trades to safely achieve the result you want.